RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thanks for shopping at https://mybubblebath.co.uk/
In the event of the customer being unsatisfied with any type of product they purchased from my bubble bath, we will be happy to accept this return within the following guidelines;
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
To start a return, please go to the order details page, click the “REQUEST REFUND” when the order status is “Received” and fill all the information needed. We will process your refund application as soon as possible upon your request.
Once you request a refund, one of our team will provide you with a response within 24 hours from the time of request. All return request must be done within 28 days from the date of receiving the Product.
In certain situations, you will be refunded if you purchased a product that is out of stock and cannot be fulfilled. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please visit My Orders and check “Order Status” to see which item(s) has been refunded and the details of such action.
In most cases, returns without damages will be sent back to us and then inspected for any damages. Only after so, we can issue you the full refund. Refund will be processed and credited back to the account used for payment within 7-14 days, depending on the bank processing time.
- You have thirty (28) calendar days to return an item from the date it is delivered to you.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Items cannot be returned without us seeing images of the product damages.
- If the item is partially fitted, we will not be able to refund at all
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Your Item must not have been tampered with or soiled.
- All accessories of the Item shall be kept intact and in place.
- If the Product seal has been tampered with.
- You are unable to provide a valid tracking number and the related information needed.
- If the Product has damaged in whatsoever manner
- If the price tags, labels have been tampered and/ Missing
- In the event, the Product is defective
- In the event, the Product is damaged
- In case of Order Mismatch
- In the case of missing products
- ·In case of an incorrect quantity
- It’s important to check your items upon delivery as soon as possible. We give 48 hours to our customers if the item is damaged or faulty to inform us. Only then we can arrange a collection and replacement. Please note, if we are informed after the 48 hours, there could be a charge.
- Check items yourself, do not wait for your plumber or builder.
- When items are delivered please check the size of your items. A lot of people are in the habit of purchasing the wrong size, thereby causing avoidable issues to us. It is very important to check this as soon as it arrives instead of waiting for your plumber/ builder.
- All items are guaranteed for twelve (12) months minimum unless stated otherwise. This guarantee is with manufactures.
- For faulty items please contact us on email@example.com or call/ WhatsApp us on 07838265530
- Due to gas safety regulations please ensure you have ordered the correct boiler. Boilers are very tricky and there are many different types of systems. If you are confused or unsure about what boiler to buy, please call or email us for more information or call your plumber who will be able to help.
- If you have bought a boiler package, we are unable to return part of that order.
- Once your boiler has been delivered it is very important to check the sticker on the boiler to make sure it is the correct one. There is also a clear label stating which model/ boiler this is. We kindly ask you never to open the boiler unless you are 100% sure it is correct.
- Returns on boilers can be done. However, we will need to be notified within 48hours. If there is damage to the boiler we will collect for free. However, if you brought the boiler and it was the wrong one we will not be able to collect this. If you still would like to return this, please let us know. We will send you a form to fill out and a label to stick on to the boiler.
- It is the customer reasonability to return the boiler to us without any damages. If damages occur during transit it is not my bubble bath fault.
- If a customer is returning the boiler. They will need to pay for the cost of package and postage at their own cost.
- Once we have received the return of the boiler, we will inspect the boiler. This could take a few days. Once this is done and we are happy we will then be able to refund the money back to the customer.
- If a boiler has been installed, your first instance with a fault is to contact the Gas Safe registered installer who installed it for you.
- Your installation should be covered by them, and as the boiler insides are interacted with by them as a third party, they will need to talk to the manufacturer technical team to ensure correct installation.
- If the Boiler is at fault, the Manufacturer will organise for one of their engineers to come out and fix the boiler on site under the manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions.
- If you feel you are not able to get help from your installer or the manufacturer, we will try to help where we can.
You will not be eligible for a return should you fail to comply with any and all of the conditions above stated. We will not process a refund nor accept your return on any account.
You will not be entitled to a refund if:
Any damages during the transit of return are not My bubble bath responsibility.
In the following cases, the return of products is accepted
Please check your delivery as soon as you can
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment within 24 hours. Typically, you can expect your payment provider to credit you for your refund within 7-14 business days. If you are having trouble locating your refund, we recommend contacting your payment provider for further assistance.
You will be charged a fee for all returns initiated by you. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
RETURN POLICY FOR BOILERS
Please note, our stock is not livestock. We manually update this, and items shown in stock are stated based on our knowledge. Out of stock items will be made out of stock once we have been told by our supplier.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ WhatsApp us on 07838265530.