At MyBubbleBath.co.uk, we make shopping for your complete bathroom online an easy and enjoyable experience by offering you the following:
- 28 day no-quibble returns**
- FREE collection for exchanged products, within 28 days of purchase***
- A friendly Customer Care Team on hand to guide you every step of the way
**Collection & redelivery fees may apply. ***Redelivery fee may apply. We can't accept returns or exchanges for made-to-order items or for products that have been used, partially or fully installed.
Click on the following links to jump to the relevant section:
- Returning unwanted items
- Exchanging unwanted items
- Returning damaged items
- Returning faulty items
- Returning wallpaper
- Things to note
- Our returns address
Returning your unwanted items
If you simply aren’t happy with the look, style or size of your item, we offer a 28 day no-quibble returns and refund policy.
Unlike many of our competitors, we’ll even come and collect it, at a time and place that’s convenient for you. A collection fee will apply (see Charges).**
Exchanging your unwanted items
You can exchange your product for another up to 28 days after receiving it. Simply email us on 07838 265530 and we’ll arrange for a courier to collect the returned item(s) or send you a prepaid returns label. We’ll also be happy to arrange for any alternative items to be sent to you.
Within 28 days you can exchange your product for another. You WON’T have to pay the costs associated with the return, although you will still be charged the delivery cost for your new item if applicable.
Before returning your items, please complete the returns section of your delivery note. If you don't have this, you can download a returns form here.
Returning damaged items
Whilst all our products pass strict quality standards, on very rare occasions you may find an item arrives damaged.
Returning faulty items
To ensure a speedy resolution, we must be notified of any items that are thought to be faulty as soon as possible. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered or incurred as a consequence of failure or delay in reporting defects promptly.
Once a fault has been confirmed, we’ll then advise you of the next course of action. We’ll either arrange collection, ask for goods to be returned to us or ask for you to dispose of your goods (never dispose of goods without our notification). After inspecting your goods, we do ask that any damage be reported as soon as possible to ensure a quick and effective resolution.
The remedy available to the purchaser (or where relevant, the first end user) once the fault has been confirmed, under this standard guarantee is the right to have any products replaced. MyBubbleBath.co.uk will only be responsible for any repair work which arises as a direct consequence of a manufacturing defect in the product(s). We will not be responsible for, or have any liability to pay for, any losses (financial or otherwise) that are not directly associated with the manufacturing defect that causes you to claim under this standard guarantee.
Exchanging a product within 28 days of purchase
- If you're exchanging a product within 28 days of purchase, you WON’T have to pay the costs associated with the return, although you will still have to pay the delivery cost for your new item where applicable.
Exchanging a product outside of 28 days from purchase but within 28 days
- If you’re exchanging a product outside of 28 days from purchase but within 28 days, you will be required to pay the transportation costs associated with the redelivery and return. This will depend on the size, weight and type of item(s) being returned.
- Small, non-fragile items below 30kg in weight can be sent via Royal Mail parcel service to the address below. You will pay the cost of the return directly to Royal Mail. OR, alternatively, we can arrange for a redelivery and return, or send you a prepaid postage label. The charge for this will be £9.99.
- Large items, above 30kg in weight or fragile items – we’ll arrange for a 2 person service to redeliver and return on the same day. The charge for this is £39.99.
Returning a product for refund within 28 days of purchase
- If you’re returning a product for a refund within 28 days of purchase you will be required to pay the transportation costs associated with return. This will depend on the size, weight and type of item(s) being returned.
- Small, non-fragile items below 30kg in weight can be sent via Royal Mail parcel service to the address below and pay the cost of the return directly to Royal Mail. OR, if you wish, we can arrange for a collection, or send you a prepaid postage label. The charge for this will be £28.99.
- Large items, above 30kg in weight or fragile items - we will arrange for a 2 person service to collect. The charge for this is £49.99.
- If there was a surcharge on your original delivery (due to additional transport costs), we'll have to apply a similar charge to your collection. This will be charged at the applicable rate at the time of collection. –
Just a few things to note
- With unwanted items we're more than happy for you to unpack and inspect your items but if you have used or installed your products we won't be able to offer you a refund. Paint must be returned unopened.
- Returned items should be in resalable condition and packaged in their original packaging or, where this isn't reasonably possible, packaged in a condition suitable for transport by our couriers.
- We can't accept returns in person at our warehouse.
- We'll always try to issue refunds as soon as possible and, at most, within 28 days of receiving your returned items.
- Made-to-order products are not included in either our 28 day returns policy or our 28 day exchange policy, and can only be returned if faulty or not made to the specification given at time of ordering.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please allow 10 to 14 days for the processing of your return. Please send the return items to 7 Morland Road, London IG1 4JU.